2022 Summer MLO Blog 9

 

Summer MLO Blog 9

While on the global mission field, one has to have a support team, family, behind them back home. I have been blessed to have an army of faithful supporters back home, praying, giving and faithfully following what is going on while away. 

No one is more loving and faithful than my beautiful bride of 32 years, Baby Doll. She has been behind me, as well as with me, many times these past 16 years and without her, this would be improbable, if not impossible. Her love and support has carried me through some tough times and knowing she’s there, always lifts me up. She’s back home keeping the home front working and dealing with the everyday issues while I’m away. 

It’s in that support that I walk. I am blessed by it and can’t wait to get back home to be with her. It’s also why I mention her and the strength she displays each time I’m away, because that takes energy, effort and confidence, not to mention the responsibility and feeling of being alone to handle it all. That being mentioned, I am requesting that you pray for my Baby Doll. There is a lot going on in her family, with aging parents, our home and her work responsibilities and the difficulties wrapped up in taking that on alone. 

Baby Doll and me!

As we were talking last night and sharing what’s happening with each of us, the air conditioning went out in our Texas home. She is now dealing with the heat in the 100’s, trying to get the unit fixed or replaced, while I am 6,000 miles away. 

I travel today, Thursday, and will be out of pocket as a result.  I would like to ask that you pray for her! She deserves each of those prayers and a gold medal for support. Now she needs those prayers of support and I would appreciate your prayers for her and the strength to endure till I return. Please pray for her safety in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual struggles being thrown at her! 

She is the love of my earthly life and through her, God has made me complete. I return at midnight on Thursday night and I can’t wait to return to her arms and the good ole Texas heat, both outside and inside(unfortunately) the house. God is good and she remains vertically focused through the horizontal chaos, but needs your prayers, we both do, to remain strong. Thank you and remember Jesus loves you and so do I! 

Baby Doll at HiS Spot, my remote office at the WAZ Machine Shop. 

Comments