2022 Summer MLO Blog 1

 

Summer MLO Blog 1

Thank you so much for your prayers. They are working and God is listening. We got to the airport with no problem and no traffic, got luggage checked in with the help of Sonjay! He was a God-send and helped us navigate the baggage check-in outside.

We got in the line for security and I was struggling with juggling the carry-on & backpack in one hand and my cane in the other. Out of nowhere I here a voice asking if I needed a wheelchair. God sends Hector, who picks me up, places my luggage under my chair and takes me to the front of the line and through security.  Hector also checked me in to have a wheelchair all the way through to Croatia. Thank you Hector!

Me, Hector and Robert Cissell
We made it to and through Munich, praising God that we landed at Gate 21. Our plane to Croatia was at Gate 39 - a straight LONG WALK, but no security lines! In Croatia we had a long line at Customs.  I should have accepted the offer from the airport staff to give me wheelchair assistance, but if I had I would have missed the following God moment while in line...

Robert and I were circling back and forth on our way to a customs agent, about 45 minutes worth, when I see this advertisement on the wall. It was repeated several times and I had to laugh, when I finally recognized the person who was modeling. Take a look at the video.
Advertisement in the Munich airport
Now take a look at this picture... 
His name is Filip Hrgovic and he is the Heavyweight Boxing Contender for the World later this year. He is from Zagreb and just so happens to train at a facility in Houston. The owner of the facility, Danny Arnold, has become a friend over the past several years.  Danny called me last week and asked me to come over and meet him. Crazy how God orchestrated these cool Godcidences.
 
We made it safely through customs, no baggage check and our brother Janko was there with a smile on.
Me and Janko
What a reunion and blessing to see my dear friend for the first time in almost 3 years. We laughed and talked all the way to Sisak and then he pulls in to a new restaurant so we could get our bellies full. And bellies full we did!  Not sure who is happier, me with a plate full of meat or Janko over his new visitors?

By the way I went into a meat coma after that, came to HiS House (Home Away From Home), showered and crashed for 7 hours.
I am blessed to be back in my Croatia home and look forward to all God has planned. The hip is doing well. Please join me in prayer, that I have the strength and stamina these first two days as I recover from the flights over. So far so good!

God bless and remember Jesus loves you and so do I!
HE DID IT!
Mossman
 
p.s.  Here is a picture of where I will be posting from while here at HiS House. In the new cafe!
The new cafe at HiS House, Sisak, Croatia

Comments

Post a Comment