Spring Blog 2020 - June 23


Where does one start? Do they reflect on the year and what has happened? Do they look forward to what the rest of the year has in store? Do they contemplate on all the things that need to get done and let those concerns and worry rule the day? Do they look down at the things checked off on their to do lists and take a deep breath and smile or see the unchecked boxes and frown? Do they sit and wonder what they missed in life or question how they have gotten where they are today? I don’t think there is anything wrong with any of these questions, UNLESS, all of those questions were not bathed in prayer. Life is life and it moves pretty quickly and if we are not careful we can get caught up in it and miss our purpose for being here and the real Hope in life that gives us the purpose to live it.

Today is my birthday and I just spent the early morning with my Heavenly Father and resting in His arms while sitting in His lap; there is no greater place to be than that. Those times are precious and wish I could stay there all day, but He does not allow me to do that! He is so appreciative of that time together and the intimacy we have together, but He sends me on my way to carry out His purpose for my life! The comforting thing is that as He sets my feet back on the ground, and sends me on my way, I know He goes with me through His Spirit that dwells within me. The horizontal storms of life cause winds that want to steer me off His course, waves that want me to crash into the rocks of despair, but I know He is there as my lighthouse to steer me clear, my anchor to hold me through the roughest parts and He even walks on water and calls me out of the boat to do the same. No matter what, I know He is there and I trust in Him to guide my path and it’s up to me to follow that path and to also travel in at His pace and not mine. Comforting thoughts on this day, the day He chose to bring me into this world. Thank you God for the life you have given me and the breath you grant me to live it.

We have been busy with the Relationship Series for American Football players and coaches, which has been a way for us to maintain contact with those overseas that we cannot visit this summer due to the travel restrictions. We have still been receiving equipment requests from around the world that we will be busy filling and prayerfully shipping once the restrictions are lifted. We also sing praises for a shipment that left our warehouse in early August of 2019 headed for Nigeria. It finally made it into the hands or our dear bothers in Ilorin, Nigeria. Over 10 months it took to make it, but God protected it and is using it today to share His love around the Nation of Nigeria and eventually across the land of Africa. I promise to get out another blog to follow this one to give you more details on these events as well as other ministry items occurring with HiS PRINT.

Remember, Pray, Pray, Pray; without it, all those tasks, reflections, things to do will become worries and distract God’s purpose for your life. Join me in celebrating life with Him and then walk out life with Him, where He leads you to go! Have a wonderful God filled day!

HE DID IT!
David

Comments