Fall 2019 Blog 3

October 2019 Blog 3


On Tuesday October 29 I head back over to Croatia and will spend the next 10 days there to 1) Provide encouragement to Stefan & Arie, our In-Country Disciplers, 2) To reconnect with Janko and see the new improvements that are happening at HiS HOUSE and 3) To make plans for 2020 and our upcoming Spring and Summer MLO’s. As I prepare to leave I realize how thankful I am to God for all that He has done through this ministry and what He continues to do by opening more and more doors of opportunity to share Him across the globe. That leads me to be so thankful and appreciative to each of you for your continued and consistent support. We could not do what we do without you all! 

Why Croatia??

Going where He has called us to go, shipping equipment to places He creates the desire to receive and the continued blessing of providing... that is where you all have helped in so many ways. Through your prayer support we have stayed the course and weathered the storms of doubt and deceptive methods Satan has tried to use to thwart our efforts to Trust in God and Go where and when He says "go."

There are often times I have prayed, asking God why Croatia and other places He keeps calling us to go.  The answer is always, “Because I have prepared you for such a time as this. I will never leave you nor forsake you and I go before you as well as with you! Trust in me and I will provide, my desire is for you to take your team into the places I have opened.” I have to shake my head and push away the thought that it would be much easier to ship 6 or 60 miles away than 6,000 miles away and how much cheaper it would be to drive those short miles than to have to fly those farther miles. That is when I hear, “There are plenty going here. I have called you to go there!” My answer? “Here I am Send me!” 
Thanks for all the support in prayer and the financial provision He has given to us through you and continues to provide us with the means to accomplish His desire. So enjoy the pictures of what God has been doing through the gift of love in providing equipment across the world.  
Thank you Note from Medvednica Bears Softball Club
A note from Coach Danijel and Coach Mandic: “Croatian National fastpitch men's champs of 2019, Medvednica Bears. Celebrating our 30 year anniversary with a pretty golden flower vase from Championship, thanks to the support of HiS Print Ministries.
Thank you picture received for the gift of football gear sent to Iceland that has allowed them to start youth programs. 
Thank you’s from Ice Skating Clubs in Sisak Croatia for the gift of skates and uniforms that allow them to perform. 
Equipment sent to Nigeria that has allowed for School Programs to expand the sport and keep kids off the street. 
Partnership with other ministries to provide equipment for them to take when God calls them to Go. This is baseball equipment sent with WU Baptist Church going into Cuba. 200 pounds used to love them  they are! Thanks to Chuck Oak and the opportunity to partner with them and provide what God has COLLECTED! 
This is why we do what we do, where we do it and when it’s called for! For Him and to share His truth where ever He opens the door to do it! Please pray for God’s continued provision! Have a wonderful God filled day! 
HE DID IT! For us. 
Let’s Do IT! For others. 
David 

Comments