2019 Summer MLO Blog 12

Well, thank God for small vacations and time away before the craziness began. Debbie and I returned to HiS HOUSE on Sunday night and it was a blessing to see many more of our team members in country and settled in. Our visitors from Kosovo and Macedonia arrived as well, and it was such a blessing to watch them all meld together. The team even surprised me with a birthday party to celebrate my 39th. The candles actually said I was 645, so I am somewhere between 39 and 645 - I will let you all guess. No pictures for that one! 

Our MLO team this year includes a bunch of teenage girls, a few teenage boys, and some young men and women in their early-to-mid 20’s.  What a breath of fresh air they are. Each one has stepped up in huge ways by helping around the house and asking what they can do next. A huge blessing within the mix of all that is that two of my great nieces and one of my great nephews are here, and two more are on the way. Debbie and I have enjoyed serving alongside them and watching them grow and love on others through their servants' hearts. Please keep all the young people in your prayersas they are leading the Dance Camp and Drama Camp and have been given a lot of responsibility. There will be a very neat story to tell in a few days about the drama camp and the participants - it's a story that only God could put together and make happen! 

Baseball camp started on Tuesday with around 45 participants, which isn’t bad considering Tuesday was a Croatian National Holiday and most of the kids were on the coast with their families for an extended weekend. We have 35 visitors from the Ukraine, 4 from Kosovo and a coach from Macedonia.  They are all a real blessing and we are enjoying the opportunity to reach out to each of them with His love. You never know how God will use a handshake, high five, wave or a "Dobro Don" greeting of Good Day!



Remember that God loves you and so do I,

He Did It,
David

Comments