On the Road Again-The Lewis and Clark Expedition, Ventures into the Mountains!

Howdy Partners!

Janko (Lewis) tells me (Clark) we are heading out for another adventure on Friday and on Saturday morning we were on the road! Believe it or not our first stop was in Roswell New Mexico. Yep, you guessed it. How? I got pictures to prove it! Roswell, New Mexico, Croatian style! It was funny to see a western set here in Croatia but then again Clint Eastwood went to Italy for the spaghetti westerns. Any of you heard of Winnetou? Played in the early 60’s and their set for the western town scenes was there! Great birthday gift from Janko! I really enjoyed it. 


Next we shifted a few centuries and went to a castle and church built in the 1600’s. It set up on top of a mountain over looking a beautiful valley! Then we hit a few overlooks that displayed the beauty of Croatia! It was amazing and I think you can see why people love coming here and we haven’t even made it to the coast and the Adriatic Sea. 

Did I mention the Sea. Pula and Rijeka were also a part of my birthday package of places to see and visit! Janko and I had a ball together as usual and the trip isn’t over! We are staying one more night in Janko’s mountain home and then are heading to some other landmarks inland before getting back to Sisak and the comfortable atmosphere of HiS HOUSE. 

While away the Storks coaches and parents have been busy making the NEST playable and green. Bases have been cleared and the field is being watered! They are really stepping up to the plate and taking charge. I’ll tackle the mound this week and get it built & game ready! 

Have a wonderful God-filled day and remember Jesus loves you and so do I! 

Mossman

Comments