March MLO Day 6: Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words!

Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words! And No Words could Describe! Those two thoughts are running through my mind as I try to place my thoughts around all that God is doing!


This picture was taken Wednesday night from our HiS HOUSE back patio and it is indeed worth a thousand words.  Yet all those words wouldn’t begin to adequately describe the beauty it has and the majesty it possesses. All words placed together would pale in comparison to the masterpiece it is!

That is exactly how I feel as I try and translate into words what transpired here these last two days! Not because it has been any more miraculous than the previous 6 days, but because I’ve used up all the words already that can best describe what God is doing and I sound like a broken record! 

The business seminar was a major success and we were actually asked to come back once a month! Their attentiveness was refreshing and their questions afterward were not just about business but also around faith! Praise God for allowing us to reach a whole new realm of people, and to encourage as well as be encouraged was lifting to the soul! 

Three of the four members of our March MLO Business Team are professionals who are new to HiS PRINT. Their responses to what they witnessed were overwhelmingly positive and they are already looking for ways to stay connected! 

More to follow as I catch my breath and get up from this fire hydrant that I've been drinking from! 

Blessed,
David.

Comments