Clarification and Processing - HiS PRINT Update

Hello Folks,

Now that I have been home for a little over a week and having recovered almost 100%, I am still having trouble grasping all that went on during this MLO! What God allowed us to do and the open doors of developing relationships during those 10 days was mind blowing and I am still trying to grasp it all! I have been in tears several nights when thinking about it and explaining to my bride God's hand working through it all. I wanted to update you on a couple of things, clarify something from the last blog I sent and to share with you two emails we have received since returning.


Some of you have asked about the caption below one of the pictures of me saying, "Sharing my BS Story." Some asked if that was a typo while others asked if it meant what they thought it meant and in a way it did. The BS story is my life before Christ. My life was so full of BS, it stunk, but not the BS you are thinking of, but just as crappy and smelly. The BS was all about me Being Served! My life was all about me and full of selfishness. After coming to understand that Jesus wanted to have a personal relationship with me, He came in and changed that heart from a heart of pride and selfishness (BS) to a heart of SOing. Serving Others! I hope this helps explain what I meant. I would love to share that in more depth in person if anyone would like. I will say, you could have heard a pin drop when I asked if any one knew what BS was! 

13 coaches have signed up, paid and began their 3D Coaching journey.  What a blessing to witness! This program will help each of them become better coaches with the physiological as well as the mental, emotion and spiritual. We are looking forward to seeing how many more of the 78 football and the 46 baseball coaches will follow in the next couple of weeks. 

The move to our new Pearland warehouse is almost complete. We will be completely out of our old home and into our new home on Friday and we are excited at the new surroundings! As I mentioned in the opening, God is blowing open doors of opportunity.  With the new warehouse He has orchestrated the opportunity to bring wrestling coaches and players to help the Wrestling Club in Sisak. This is very exciting and is an opportunity for FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) and USA Wrestling to partner alongside us. We will see where God takes this and I will keep you posted. 

Below are two emails we have received from participants in the Intentional Walk Baseball Clinic and the My Utmost Business Seminar! This is why we do what we do and go love them where they are!

Email from Damir Karin, Secretary of the Croatia North Little League
Dear David,

We are glad we can help with the shipping and we are happy to be part of this beautiful story that you guys create. Your kindness and goodness is contagious and it spreads among all people involved. This clinics and camps you do are perfect example of such. On contrary what happens in Croatia by people who talk about God one way and act completely other, HisPrint Ministries show their love, goodness and kindness with the open heart. That is why you are so easy to follow and believe in.

Thank you for the time you took of your busy schedule so we could have talk at HiS HOUSE. Above all, your advice, calmness and view on situation is something that gave me extra strength and picked me up when I was bombarded by selfishness, envy and unfortunate hate of some people involved in baseball. I hope for the sake of their soles they change their view. We are about to start another Little League season and Friday we have first games in Karlovac. Storks are coming as well with the Major team. This will be first time in a while that Sisak bring the all Sisak team to the real baseball game. We are all excited about that.

Coach Antonio and I have separated some of the baseball equipment last Saturday. We have split the balls, youth spikes, youth wood bats, and athletic tape equally in volume and quality for 8 programs that have U12 team this year. The idea was that all teams get the same amount of needed equipment and avoid the rush that all teams want to show up day one and cherry pick the best stuff them self. We will do the same for remaining part of youth bats, catchers gloves, while aluminum bats and helmets there are so many of them that we will have each team pick what color, size they want. For senior equipment we will do the same as for youth just we will divide it between 5 senior teams that play this year. We will try to get as much equipment as we can out of the warehouse in order to make room for the new wonderful chapters to be written.

Thank you very much my dear friend for everything, for all the nice words and for all the support and kindness you give to us here in this region.

Blessing,


Damir Karin, director
certified auditor, internal auditor and court expert
47000 Karlovac
Croatia



Email from a participant in the Business Seminar we hosted and presented on Wednesday. He is also a member of the Wrestling Club in Sisak!

David,

I am glad that you are back home and that trip went good. It was real pleasure to have you all with us in Sisak, from event in PISAK to your visit of Sisak wrestling team. Personally I enjoyed so much in possibility to listen you and colleges in professional education. Comments from people that were there were so positive and many of them asked already when next seminars will be. I listened so many different seminars and education but you guys left on me really remarkable feeling and memory, it is great to see such passion, thank you on providing possibility to listen to all you. Hopefully we will have more such events. 

In club they are looking forward to any possibility of cooperation, trainers especially said that would be great if there would be possibility to have wrestler come in to train with our guys. You can count on us and we can work on to get next time not only football and baseball but wrestlers :)
 
When you plan to come next time to Sisak, will you be on summer?

Looking forward to meet you
Wish you all best in your work, Milan

Milan Sladojevic
General Manager
Applied Ceramics d.o.o

Comments