THAT'S AFACT

If I could go into detail on what occurred these past 24 hours and try and give you just a small glimpse of God's hand descending on a group of men, gathered around a table, trying to hammer and hash out how this equipment can be disbursed, you would see nothing short of a miracle! 

You may recall that I put together the AFACT Committee to help distribute the football equipment that HiS PRINT has collected.  The committee consists of three men from Croatia and Serbia. We gathered together to discuss how to best distribute the equipment, but most importantly how to best share the love that God has and how HiS PRINT is a part of His plan! Well, what started out as a difficult, tense, sometimes loud meeting, with everyone wanting something different. But God stepped in and created a working environment that was filled with compassion and a desire for cooperation. In the end, God's love was expressed and HiS PRINT'S role in expressing that love was emphasized to the members. 
AFACT Committee missing one!


We went to the warehouse afterward and worked well into the night. The teamwork was AWEMAXING! We have cleared out over 2/3rds of the 396 Shoulder pads, 600 helmets, 1200 thigh pads, 900 knee pads, 879 hip and tail pads! What was once 40, 4x4x4 foot Gaylord boxes has been reduced to 24 remaining! So many football and baseball teams have come that they are too many to count off hand. Five countries have participated so far and I am leaving the warehouse in super capable hands with Coach Antonio! He has been remarkable and such a blessing! 
Coach Antonio busy at work!

Warehouse being emptied


I leave for the states tomorrow morning and flying into my bride's arms at 6:00 Wednesday night! I am so excited and can hardly wait, but in the meantime there are final preparations at HiS HOUSE, in the garage, saying goodbyes and also packing! I'll get it done if it takes me all night, but one thing I guarantee is that I'm not missing the flight! Let me take that back, I can't guarantee anything except my effort to make sure I do everything in my power to get there! God has the reins and I'm in for the ride! It's been a whirlwind so far and the lives touched and affected by those with HiS PRINT are innumerable! I'm just glad He's driving and not me! I'm never bored and always confident I'll be where He wants me when!

He Did It!  Let's Do It!
Mossman


Comments