SWEET HOME ALA - NOPE, TEXAS

Started early this morning for my 16 hour trek back into my Baby Doll's arms! I am sitting in the airport in Frankfort Germany and just had a God moment! This is like the third one today and if I stay awake long enough on this next 11 hour flight, I gotta feeling there will be more! 

First, the morning started when Janko, our loved brother of HiS HOUSE, got up and took HiS house companion to the airport! Although we were both sad, we were also excited to witness together all that God accomplished these past 2 months. Spending time in prayer on the drive up was special and I had to stop several times to take some deep breaths just to keep my composure! Still failed at doing so, I just love that man so much! I tried to convince him several times that Lewis and Clark (our island expedition names) should not separate and that he should come on back to Texas with me to see everyone! Here is the reaction I got:
Janko's reaction to coming to Texas!
Needless to say he's not with me! I do think he will be glad he is free of my idioms! I was killing him with one after another. I finally had to tell him to "quit his fussin' and 'geter done!" 

Then comes Janko (Lewis) and his discovery of new areas of ministry to be explored. He drops me off and then drives around to park the car so we can have coffee together. As he's walking in he runs into the Croatia National Women's Basketball team and breaks out into conversation with their director.  Janko begins to tell all about HiS PRINT, what we do and asked if they needed any help with equipment! The Director's immediate, eyes wide open, response was, "Yes!" He joined us for coffee and we had a blessed time hearing all their needs! Here is the Godcidence in all this: The shipment we just sent in June and received this past week included a whole bunch of women's basketball jerseys. I was wondering what we were going to do with all of them! Now I know why God brought and we packed and shipped them! He knew and I don't have to!

 
Third, a God created incidence happened when my path crossed with Asnake Mekuria. Asnake is a Lufthansa employee.  As I waited to board my flight home to Houston, which is where I am now (I'm going to have to shut it down so I can send before we take off!) I brought this book out to read at the and laid it on the table next to me:

A Lufthansa employee, Asnake walked by and we began to have the greatest conversation around Jesus and a relationship and not a religion! 
Asnake and me!

More when I gert to the other side of the pond!

HE DID IT!
Mossman

Comments