WHAT PLACE IS GOD

1st, 2nd or 3rd - Where is God in Your Life?
I used to say or live by:
God
Family
Me
I don't count till I get to three.  

But now I realize it must be:
God
God
God
I don't count until He becomes all three! 

Our vision of God depends on the state of our character; character determines revelation! And revelation of Him won't come 'till He's replaced everything else in our lives! To fulfill God's design means entire abandonment to Him! Whenever I want things for myself, I distort the relationship and I interfere with what God intended with our relationship! 

Although I miss my bride and family dearly, having this time left here in Croatia at HiS HOUSE has been an awesome time with God, without the busyness and business of the world swirling around me! Not much in the way of sounds of a house filled with people waking and scurrying around, preparing for the days of ministry work, just sounds of God's creation waking to a new day in the form of birds, frogs and other sounds of nature! Life slows when you take the time to soak in what's around you and what a pleasure that has been. 

These last couple of days have been filled with work around the garages at HiS HOUSE, inventorying what equipment still remains and transporting it all to the new warehouse we are renting for the time being, until we can build a new permanent structure in the back of HiS HOUSE! 
New warehouse

New warehouse

The reason for creating new space is to prepare for the next project: building a commercial kitchen in the garages so that we can handle the amount of people and activity we have throughout the year, as well as an indoor cafeteria for inclement weather! That takes, plans, approvals and finances, but we are ready to proceed into that next phase of improvements now that the equipment has been removed. 

Cleared out garage, site of the future commercial kitchen
Have had a blessed time of meeting with people as well as going to places where HiS PRINT has served in the past! I met with the Sisak ice hockey President and representatives to discuss the upcoming camp that they are requesting for us to bring. It has been over 5 years since our last hockey camp and they are desiring us to come back. The plans are for that to occur in the coming year and God has already developed a team of ice hockey coaches back in the states! 
Ice Hockey authorities

I also took a trip up to Zalena Delna (ZD) which is the youth camp run by the local church, in the hills outside Sisak. It was a real blessing to return back since my last visit in 2013. They have accomplished a lot and have made many improvements. We have worked there several times in years past, with bringing construction crews as well as counselors for the youth camps. This year they have over 40 youth coming, which is the largest number they have ever housed! We helped this year, by supplying mattresses they needed to handle the overflow of participants. 
Zalena Delina (Camp ZD)

In looking back over this past years 2017 MLO, I am reminded that God's hand has and is orchestrating so many things through HiS PRINT! Seeing HiS PRINT being left in ministries in the past, as well as seeing it being formed in the ministries we are currently doing; as well as alternate plans He is already opening for the future! Gods harmony! There is no greater sound! Just take time to observe, listen and reflect! It's worth the time! It's HiS TIME, you can afford to give Him some, can't you? Remember He has a plan and a purpose for each of us! We may not know what it is, but we can be assured and count on His protection and provision while we carry it out! 

"He never insists or demands that we have to obey! We are free to choose! We can choose to spit in His face, which man did; we can choose to put Him to death, which man did! Our Lord never insisted on obedience, if He did He would cease to have authority over me, He would simply become a task master. The revelation of my growth in grace is the way I look upon obedience!"  - Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for HiS Highest

What's your choice? I choose to serve Him! 

HE DID IT!
Mossman


Comments