You ask God?

Have you ever asked God? You may ask, ask God what? Have you ever just asked God, "Hey God, it's me!" And then just listen. I have talked to a couple of close brothers about exactly that. I call it my HYIFOM!

You see when I asked God this or that, I seemed to have really never heard! Then one day recently I just plainly asked God nothing, just asked! Here is what I heard as loud as if someone were shouting to me on a loud speaker: "Hey you idiot, focus on Me! That is all you need!"

Well, I'll tell you what, this new approach has brought me to a new understanding of patience and to a deepening relationship with Him! You see, this idiot always stood in the way by asking for his agenda, needs or wants to be met! Hence, crickets were loud and clear and no word from God. Nothing has spoken more loudly than on Saturday while participating in the Sisak Baseball Cup at The NEST! Watching four teams from neighboring cities participating in a Little League tournament, with dads coaching and parents watching in a full blown major event atmosphere! I had gone to Little League International back in 2008 to get a charter and was signed and approved to start little league in Sisak, in my timing! To attain my goal! Duh, "Hey you idiot, focus on me!" God's timing and purpose! I'm just happy to be hanging onto the robe and watching Jesus work! He has built a beautiful work of art in Croatia and the development of this league will affect generations to come! 

The opportunity to celebrate my birthday with Leo, Neven's son, at the conclusion of the tournament was another one of those God moments that will live with you forever! A third of our team has arrived with 12 in place and ready to worship the Lord at church on Sunday and serve Him through the programs scheduled starting Monday! I asked Bobby D to share at the church and it was such a blessing to watch him grow in the Lord and step up when asked! 

Yesterday with no agenda planned, only to pick up a van at the airport, God orchestrated my path to cross with Marin from Split and what blessing it was. We rode off site together with the rental company and had the chance to share. He asked me why I was there and that opened the door for me to explain HiS PRINT and why we come. By the end of our time together we exchanged emails and I invited him to our house the next time he wants to come to Houston. He works for an airlines and likes to travel. 

Sunday evening was spent at HiS HOUSE with several visitors from Serbia as well as a Pastor from Zagreb. You will hear more about them both in the future but for now meet Vukasin from Serbia, a dear friend I met last year and am working together with football distribution. 



God bless and remember Jesus loved you and so do I! 
Mossman

Comments