MIA - MOMENTS IN AWE

These past 48 hours have been quite the eye-opening and sometimes most breathtaking hours I've ever taken. God constantly reminded me that He had put together a team that would carry on the love He has intended to be shown with or without me. And for these past 48 hours it has been without me! The team did not miss a beat - each and every event went on without a hitch and I was blessed to witness while only being able to observe and not participate! 

I have often wondered in the past whether this ministry would continue if I or other key team members were to step down or be taken out. My question is forever answered! God has placed a team together that believes in what HiS PRINT is all about and believes in sharing His love with the people of Croatia, the Balkans and Eastern Europe. Watching every single part of the team work together from the house duties with Kim and Sharon; to the building duties with Rock; to the Baseball Camp with Ricky, Joe, Herb, Robert, Sebastian and Brett; to the dance camp with Christina Rachel Emily and Anna; to the library program with Heidi, Jill and Brittany; to the food pantry with Bobby Jennifer and Jaden. And the whole team using their steps to leave HiS PRINT, wherever they go with whomever they meet by loving them where they are and loving them till they ask why!

In the next day or so I am going to have several of our team members give a quick thought of the areas they have been working in so that you can get an idea of the love that is being shown and the work that is being done. Please be patient as I'm still walking a little gingerly, but at least upright and on the mend. Just not moving as fast but moving at God's pace! 

Before I close I will tell you that I had a wonderful visit with Stash and HiS bride Anastasia tonight after dinner which was the first meal I had taken in over 36 hours. They asked me how do you make it all happen. Actually in Stash's words it was "how do you keep things in motion correctly?" It gave me the open door to share the importance of keeping God first and always being equally yoked with my bride. Went on to share with him the importance of reading scripture and staying in contact with God through prayer and letting my bride know that she was always first. That baseball was important but it was never more important than anything she needed to get done or she needed me for. Anastasia had to translate and was all smiles as we talked through this topic. I know God planted big seeds in Stash's head through that. He's a brother who came to Christ several summers ago while here at HiS HOUSE and he holds a special place in my heart! 

Remember Jesus loves you and so do I! 
Mossman


Stash and David


Preparing games for Saturday's Texas Carnival


Ukrainian youth baseball team in Sisak for our baseball camp.  They are housed at a local church but come to His HOUSE for meals and down time.


Comments