BE READY-ASK AND JUST BE READY

Wow what a 24 hours! Rejoice and be glad in it, right! In what? In this day because it's the day the Lord has made! Even when things around you or things happening to you make you think otherwise! From blessings in having a team of 16 loving on people where they are, to disappointments in delayed flights or missing luggage. To a library "Read to Me" program that saw close to 40 children, to another one that only had 4, they were the ones God had come! To a morning of dance preparation and not knowing who would show, to an afternoon of being able to teach and share with 8 girls excited to learn this year's dance! To personally spending the morning around a table with the team in a beautiful time of worship and prayer, to an afternoon and evening around a bathtub and bed trying to pass kidney stones! What a ride, what a blessing and the entire time I was reminded by His Spirit that this is the day He made, can you rejoice and be glad in it? And then to remind myself to just listen! Between the tossing and turning to trips to the bathtub to sit in water that was so hot you couldn't hardly touch it, but was the only place where you got any relief! To laying in my bed in severe pain, yet blessed and touched to know the ministry was continuing. I heard the baseball coaches discussing the upcoming camp and what skills and drills we would be covering! To our Food Pantry crew going and purchasing the food items we will be blessed to deliver to families in dire need. 

I was blessed and extremely grateful for a team that waited on me hand and foot and constantly covered me in prayer! Blessed me to the depth of my soul!  I can say this, I was reminded time and time again during those 24 hours, "I will never leave you nor forsake you......I am your shepherd!" Hebrews 13:5-6. Have a wonderful God filled day! I know I am! I walk in His promises and I have His Spirit to guide and a team ready, willing and able to proclaim Him! Our scriptures that we have been dwelling on for this years Mission Learning Opportunity are 1 Timothy 4:12 and Isaiah 40:9
 
HE DID IT!
Mossman



Comments