R&R Before the MLO!

This is the Island of Korcula!
 It is amazing to be here celebrating 26 years with my Baby Doll!


After 8 years of being absent she is back with the ministry helping with our summer Mission Learning Opportunity, but before the rest of the team arrives next Friday we are getting away for 5 days to relax and enjoy the sea and the islands of Croatia! Awe inspiring is about all the words I can come up with, because no other words can come close to describing where we are! But to help you get a word picture I will say that we are staying in an apartment on the end of a dead end street, 5 meters from the crystal blue Adriatic Sea, the weather is a perfect 84 degrees with very low humidity and the people are welcoming and kind! 


All of of this was made possible by Viki, the President of the American Football Club, the Ljubljana Mustangs in Slovenia. I met her this past March after helping her with equipment that the team needed to start! She also asked for us to come and do a football camp and after visiting with her and looking over the city and facilities in March agreed to do so! It was at that time she offered to me her families apartment to stay in for Debbie and I to celebrate! It don't get much better than that and Debbie and I plan on enjoying our time together and with Viki and her family! God's gift to an amazing Summer Mission and plan to relax and enjoy His gift! 


Keep the shipment and team in your prayers! The shipment has hit a snag.  What's new?  It has done that every year, but we know God is in control and will see it through! The team prepares for a month long of opportunities to love people where they are and till they ask why in many camp and community outreach programs in Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and Ukraine! 



I won't bore you with the descriptions of the blessed time my bride are having here for the next several days, but may try and cause a streak of jealousy once in awhile by posting a beautiful picture or two just to let you see how truthful my words are in describing the place we are blessed to be! 


God bless and remember Jesus loves you and so do I! 
Mossman





Comments