Day 13 - Great Strides Taken in Establishing a Solid Foundation for Future Camps

Folks,
At this point in the trip the days seem to roll together and never sure what day we are on, just happy to be here and the joy in my heart increases with the doors that open and the opportunities God continues to create through this ministry! The team that is left behind in Sisak has the day to relax and drive to Budapest and do a little sightseeing! They only have to drive 4 hours and the team deserves the opportunity for a little R&R! Can't wait to hear how God opened a door for one of them to share or for the chance He created for us to go there one day through a meeting with someone while they are there!


The Split baseball/football team is grinding along in the heat and having a ball sharing in the baseball and football camps! The baseball camp this morning went very well and actually used the day to teach some fun games they can play with one another while still learning skills necessary to play the game! They had a blast. I shared the importance of reading God's word every day and how that has allowed me to handle all things that happen in my life, I shared the importance of a sacrifice bunt in the game of baseball and tied that into how Christ's sacrifice for us was the most important sacrifice ever given. Most of them listened and I know the seeds of truth was received while others just looked away and didn't pay attention! Our responsibility is not to save these people, that is between them and the Holy Spirit, our task and responsibility is just to share and pray that those seeds of love and truth will not fall on closed ears and minds and cold and unopened hearts! God will use our time for His benefit and we are just happy to be a part of His team!

The football camp was a real joy to be a part of! The participants are so eager to learn about football and they are receptive to listen to our words of our faith. Tonight's practice the players were tired and very hot but pressed on and listened with intent! They were attentive when I had the chance to share what God laid on my heart with them afterward! I shared our motto, HE DID IT and Let's Do It and what that means to us and where we find it in scripture! I also shared about my brother Steve and his addictions and then his losing battle with cancer! Afterward many came up to me and expressed their thanks for being truthful with them and shared similar experiences with family member who also had addiction problems! God used Steve's story to touch lives here! He had always wanted to come to Croatia and serve alongside me and the team of HiS PRINT and through his story, he did!


Extremely tired and excited for our final day of both baseball and football camps. I will head back to Zagreb with Blue and Davis and the rest of the football staff with complete camp tomorrow night and then stay for a couple of days of rest on the coast. I will fly to Poland on Friday and Blue and Davis will be flying back to Texas on the weekend! 

Appreciate each and every one of you and remember Jesus loves you and so do I!
Mossman

Comments