Fall Croatia Trip - November 2

Hello Everyone!

Well, I got my computer all the way over here and it decided not to work or let me get on the internet. That means I am back using Janko's nice Croatian keyboard so I will send updates through my wife.

Everyone made it safely to Croatia although it wasn't without its hassles and Joe Page did not get his luggage. We had a horrible time with Air France and flight over here had more turbulence than any other flight I have taken here for the past 8 and half years. We were picked up by several of the storks and they drove us to Jankos. I spent the afternoon going through our inventory in the garage. This evening the Storks came over and I ordered pizza and we had a great time.

I am a walking zombie right now and can barely keep my eyes open. I am going to hit the hay and give you better details in the morning.

Blessing and thanks so much for the prayers. Busy day tomorrow.
David

Comments