Croatia Mission 2013: June 14


Well, after a solid day of thinking and a night to sleep on it, I have come to the conclusion that in order to keep everyone informed and to insure I don’t miss anyone, it’s best just I send the updates from this year’s trip through email. For those who have signed up for the blog, you will get them twice, but will have the added luxury of going back on the blog site and rereading previous blogs without having to look through old emails and on Facebook! When I started to look at who had actually gone through the sign up process to receive the blog, I realized there were not that many and instead of asking you to go and complete the process, I will send them via email! I do appreciate everyone’s support and it gives me added confidence knowing there are people back here in the U.S. who is concerned and excited to hear what is happening on the mission trips!

One of our team members, Shannon, left yesterday and is there preparing the last minute details and spending time with friends she has developed over the years. She has made it there safely! Keep her in your prayers as the rest of the team follows in a week! Starting next week I want to share with you the really neat things that have developed and the opportunities that God has opened for HiS PRINT to go across the world! Have a wonderful God filled day!

Comments