Croatia Mission 2013 - Blast Off (June 20)


Well the packing is done, the bags are ready and we are preparing to head out for the airport for our flight to Croatia! So excited at all that God has planned and the open doors he has created! Below you will read about another new opportunity I will be exploring while there in Croatia! God is awesome and the people he has brought along side HiS PRINT to accomplish his tasks is incredible. Croatia Mission 2013!!

I would like to share a development that was finalized this past weekend after a couple of months of investing and answering some key questions. I will be traveling to Poland on July 5 -7 while I am on this year’s mission trip to Croatia. I am going at the request of Coach Robert whom I met last year in Sisak. Coach Robert coached the Poland National team that participated in the European National Qualifier Tournament we hosted on The NEST last summer. Coach Robert was real inquisitive on what we did for the Storks and the baseball camps we conducted and why we were there. He mentioned that everything we gave to the players or coaches had scripture verses on them and was interested in possibly having us come to his village to have one as well. This past winter and spring Coach Robert and I exchanged emails just talking and sharing what was happening in each other’s lives. Then at the end of March Robert wrote me an email concerning a very dear friend of his who was dying of cancer and that the doctors in Poland had stopped treating him. They suggested that maybe there would be help and medicine available in the U.S. and Robert wrote to me asking for that help. He felt that if anyone could help him it would be me and HiS PRINT Ministries, but unfortunately I was not able to help and his friend died at the first of less than two months later on May 23. During the next week  he wrote to ask me a series of 5 questions concerning the camp and what part did religion play in it? I shared with him that we didn’t come and share with people about a religion, but to share a relationship with Jesus Christ we had. I answered all his questions and then directed him to our HiS PRINT website so he could read our mission statement and to help him better understand what we were all about.
On June 3 he contacted me back and asked me to come and visit so that I could see his village, meet some city officials and plan a baseball camp for 2014. I am so excited about this wonderful opportunity and to see God open this door is incredible to be a part of. So on July 5 -7, 2013 I will be heading to Gdansk, Poland to spend time with Coach Robert and others in his small village near called, Czernikowo. Please keep me and HiS PRINT in your prayers as we look for ways to make HiS PRINT in eastern Europe!

Take care and God bless
Your Friend
David

Prayer Agenda is linked for you to print out and continue to pray!

Comments