Croatia 2013 - June 18


A neat development has occurred to HiS PRINT and I wanted to share that with you prior to my leaving on our Croatia mission trip on Thursday.

I need to share an email I got this past week from a friend who introduced me to the Dominican Republic and the possibility of having HiS PRINT come to the DR in the future to do baseball camps there as well. Thomas Glenn was introduced to me by a mutual friend and he shared with me his desire to go to the DR to do baseball mission trips. He had heard what we do in Croatia and was interested in having us do the same thing in the DR. He had a missionary friend, Rod Davis with TEARS Ministry who was in the barrio of LeVega. In February I had made contact with Rod, telling him I would be on a church building mission trip to Sana Domingo with The Gathering of Men and if he could come and meet me, I would bring 200 pounds of baseball equipment with me for him to use in his ministry. I also wanted to discuss with him the possibility of HiS PRINT coming in the summer to do a baseball camp on the fields in his barrio. God answered that prayer through the following email I received from Thomas Glenn.

Bro. David,
What Do You Do With 200LBS. of Baseball Equipment in the DR?
The brothers at TEARS in the DR answered that question by using the baseball equipment to reach the boys in the barrio. The attached pictures are of a few of those boys after their cell group meeting. There were more than 20 young men from ages 10-18 in attendance in this cell group meeting which is being led by their coach and cell group pastor-Donny. They asked me to thank you for the baseball equipment. I told them that it is my hope that they will get to thank you themselves.
Do you not know that your simple act of kindness has led to the salvation of these young men most of whom were wasting away in the barrio? Our God does awesome things when His servants are obedient and resourceful in making Him known. The goal is to reach the parents who are seeing the remarkable changes in the lives of their sons.
May God continue to richly bless you and keep you in the middle of His will.  
Thomas A. Glenn



Looks like HiS PRINT will be going to the DR in August to share with these young men and others who may come and take part in our gospel reaching, Christ sharing baseball camps!
Thanks for your prayers and support ! You are a huge part of the reason HiS PRINT is making the impact it is. Your prayers make a difference!
Blessings
David


Comments