Update on David's Dad

Fellow friends and prayer warriors, 

I cannot thank you enough for the outpouring of love that all of you have shown me and my family through this difficult time. Thank you so very much. 

Update on my father:  they were not able to do the surgery to insert the GI tube because of my father's weakness and fear of contamination. The only option left was to reinsert the feeding tube through his nose (which he has had since around June 19th and has been pulled out several times), or pray for a miracle that he would learn to swallow again! 

Praise God he passed the swallow reflex test and was able to receive his first taste of food or drink since his surgery back on the 19th. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your help through prayer.  Those have been answered and my family has been tremendously blessed through them. Praise God and His army of Prayer Warriors!

HE DID IT!
Let's Do IT!

Blessings

Mossman

Comments