God is There in the Midst of the Trials and Tribulations!

I sit here almost in tears as I type this email update to you, for several reasons. One is that I have spent the past hour typing this update to you and had it ready to send out and went to make a correction in spelling and the entire email disappeared! God's way of helping me deal with all that is going on and improve my patience in the process of walking this earth and serving Him! Frustration started to take over my mind and heart and then God reminded me of something that happened yesterday that changed my perspective!

I was told yesterday by a man who's father is in the same hospice that Steve is in, when he asked me how I was doing, I told him I was dealing with a big problem, he said, "no you are dealing with a big opportunity!" I looked at him and a smile crept across my face in realizing that if I looked at my problems as opportunities, my perspective completely changes. And now that I am retyping this update, that I am doing so with a smile on my face and almost a light hearted feeling of understanding! 

I realize, in my first update I was about to send didn't have this story in it and that many of you may need that bit of advice yourself today! My perspective completely changed when he told me that and when the despair started to creep up and the tears began to well up in my eyes, God took me back to that moment yesterday and my attitude changed, because my perspective changed! I didn't look at the problem, I looked at the opportunity!

I am going to write another blog after this one to explain all that is going on with Steve, family and HiS PRINT but wanted to do that separate so that those who won't have time read that can at least read this update and maybe be blessed by the words of a stranger, that God used to change a heart of one of His children!

Have a wonderful God filled day! Remember Jesus loves you and so do I!
David (Mossman)

Comments