Made it to Split, and the Texas Carnival Was a HUGE Success!


Hello folks,

Success is an understatement when it comes to describing how the Texas Carnival went! I would give you all the details and the many stories that happened but it would take me many pages! I am also know in Split and using a Croatian keyboard that slows me down considerably when typing my thoughts. 

I have made it successfully to Split late Sunday night and ready to start the American football camp tomorrow. The rest of the football staff drove down earlier Sunday and I will meet up with them tomorrow. I stayed back in Sisak because we had the last game of the tournament and then a celebration at the field for their 20 years as the Sisak Storks baseball club. <it was a great time and glad I stayed behind to enjoy this wonderful event. We also had 4 of our team members head back to the states. So the team is shrinking and spreading out all over Croatia.





I am extremely tired and need some rest so I am off to bed for now. I am going to spend some time tomorrow morning sharing with you the events from the Carnival, church and the baseball tournament. There was so much that happened i will try and make it as short as possible and yet not miss any details. i can tell you that the Carnival was a huge success and God gave me the words to say that ignited a movement among the churches of Sisak! 

Thanks so much for your prayers and support. They are felt on a daily basis and lift us up continually! 

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful God filled rest of your Sunday!

Your Friend
David

Comments