Update - Monday July 16


Blog – Monday, July 16


Started this once and somehow lost it in cyberspace so will try again. Monday was a prep day to get everything done and ready for the European Qualifier Championship that is to begin on Tuesday!

We had painting to do on the stage, work on making the stage lower drawers to pull out evenly, scoreboard and projector screen preperations as well as many things to be done on the field. It was great to see all the Storks working together to get things done on the field without my help and many of them helped us as well. We got everything done and completed. Brandon helped me with the drawers and moving dirt for the field, Heidi and Grant painted and stenciled on the stage and front of the clubhouse, Shannon and Erin went to the library and visited with Barbara and the staff there. In the evening the Storks asked me to work on the game mound of which I wasn’t real excited about. I knew how much work it would be to raise it and would need a lot of help to accomplish it before dark. Well, with much of their help we raised the game mound up 4 inches and it really turned out great and I am glad we did it because they were really helpful!


When we finished we packed up the tools and headed to the clubhouse and when I rounded the corner of the stage and saw the completed painting of Field of Weeds….to Dreams….to FAITH with footprints leading off I was brought to tears. My God bumps were covering my arms legs and back of my neck. 

It was incredible to see and then to have Our steps, HIS PRINT on the side in bold letters, everyone will know exactly what this field and stage are all about! WE headed home for some much needed rest and our prayers our coming to reality! Incredible to be a part of and to take part in. My plan is to interview each Stork to explain in their own words what this field means to them!

Comments