Sometimes Thanks is All You Need!

This thank you was sent from the oldest member of the Sisak Storks baseball team in Croatia and one of the first people I met on my first visit in 2006. Neven has come to know Jesus as his personal Savior and Lord and we have developed a precious relationship these past 12 years. His influence in Sisak is making waves for Jesus and creating an environment of gratitude and servant leadership. 

Read how God has turned over his heart and is leading him as a husband, father, army man, baseball coach and mentor!

David (right) with Neven (left) and Damir, Little League Secretary (middle)

Dear friends
My story with HiS PRINT started way before HiS PRINT even existed and I want to share what influence and impact it had on my life. I've been involved in the Sisak Storks baseball club since I was 14 years old and had the chance to first train and translate for my teammates, and later coach the team of my peers and now coaching our Little league team. I had the chance to work with different missionary groups throughout the 25 years, and some helped shaping me in to the person I am now.... A husband, father of two kids and I like to think a good friend to many.....
Working with David Moss inspired my teammates and me to do wonders on the baseball field and off the field for many years. When our senior team fell apart David and HiS PRINT Ministries stood by our side and pushed us forward trough our bitterness, resentment towards friends and motivated us to keep the faith in Gods plans and just let it go HiS way....

One thing I wanted to share is that David was by my side when I needed guidence, advice about marriage and so much more. He was my guide trough rediscovering my faith, when I had issues with understanding the verses he would be there for me....

Last time I needed HiS help was when I was deployed in Lithuania and with all that the army needed me to do I was still engaged with organization of the European U-15 baseball championship back home in Sisak. So many things went wrong in a short period of time on the "Nest" (our baseball field) which was rebuilt and at the same time I have ordered a set of bases for the field.... Delivery of the bases got stuck for two weeks, the field was late in progress and I'm losing my mind. Suddenly my friend, brother and mentor in all of that chaos sends this message.... "Ask yourself, are you choking out life today by worrying about what might be tomorrow? Matthew 6:25....do not worry about your life. Matthew 6:32.....your Heavenly Father knows what that you need. Matthew 6:34, “Therefore Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” That kind of message put me at ease and I was confident that God has a plan for all that he is putting in front of me. So when he got discouraged about the grass on the Nest the words "No worries" was the first thing on my mind, and behold another miracle from our glorious God.... Proper amount of sunshine and rain and the field was ready for the tournament.... 

That is just one of many things that happened around me and the influence on the community that David brought trough HiS PRINT is so much more than baseball.....  We all have some fears for our future, but hanging out with HiS PRINT Ministries crews teached me that God is in control and if I let Him stear me in the right direction I will be taken care of, so no worries here.... The charity work that started in SOS village Lekenik started to grow with more and more missionaries coming and sharing their faith with the young kids through library programs, the elders in nursing homes, the poor trough food pantry and changing lives in Sisak just by spreading the gospel, not forcing it on people, but offering it as a gift to all people no matter on their religion and loving us where we are.

He did it brother.... He really did it...


God bless,
Neven Kastmiler

Comments