DAY OF REST

Well the Good Lord created a day of rest for the baseball teams and especially for me, by bringing in a thunderstorm that rained out two of the three games today, Tuesday, so I spent the afternoon sleeping away the day! I had gotten up at 3:45 in the morning to take two of our team members, Jamar and Mirla, to the airport for their return flight to Houston and then went by the field on my way home to work on getting it ready after the storms last night! So after a short night of sleep and a couple of hours of work on the field, tamping and raking, I guess He knew I needed the down time! It was a restful sleep and feel much more refreshed than I have in awhile!
Field Work

This evening I dined with Taki, our visiting coach from Kosovo and what a pleasure that was! He has been so helpful around the field, pitching in where necessary and lending a hand where needed! So I took him out for dinner and some ice cream! Very pleasant time together, just the two of us, along with Mouseman, our ice cream guru! It was very enjoyable spending that one on one time with Taki and telling each other more about ourselves! We are very blessed to have Taki with us and a part of the HiS PRINT team and I am blessed to have gained a dear friend! 

Taki, Mouseman and me.

I just found out we will play a reduced schedule for the tournament to get all of the games in! We will only play 5 innings and will have to play a double header the next two days! Looking forward to winning a few games and hopefully make it to the championships! 

Take care and have a wonderful God filled day! 

HE DID IT! 
David

Comments