HiS PRINT Update - One of Many!!

Hello Folks,
I realize while I am stateside, I get lazy and don't inform you of all that is going on and the many moving parts that continue to happen and grow the ministry both locally as well as globally. It is neat to witness the ministry continue to happen while we are not there, with teams coming to HiS HOUSE to pick up gear and our opportunity to ship things to different parts of the world as well. Then to be personally involved with more and more schools and organizations involved with donating equipment. I figure to best accomplish getting the word out to you and not make the blog too long, I will break it up in several and send out individually. 
Football Team From Hungary Picking up Equipment



Not sure where to start and to adequately get the information to you, because my head is absolutely swimming and filled to the brim with all that is going on. First off, we are so excited to see baseball flourish in Ukraine. We have been helping and ministering to many of the coaches from there who have come and participated in our summer programs as well as our coaches clinic in 2016. They hosted an indoor baseball tournament at the end of March and were able to use the shirts and prizes we sent to them. They had a great tournament and a successful time of playing an sharing the good news of Jesus Christ.


Ukraine Tournament Administrators 

Prayer before the start with all the Coaches
 
                                                                                                  
Secondly, I want to share an email I received from Eldar from Bosnia, the President of the Bosnian American Football and came to the coaches clinic we held in March. I have been taking phone calls and having instant messages with many of the coaches who participated in both the baseball as well as the football clinics and it is so wonderful to see the Holy Spirit move among those men and create a stir in their hearts. Enjoy this message from Eldar and know that you have been a vital part of making this all possible through your support!

HE DID IT! And we are blessed to have the opportunity To Do IT!
David 



Dear gentleman, 
I feel happy and thankful that sport and football in particular has brought me to a point of knowing and collaborating with people from around the world. I have had an opportunity to meet and work with David, and there are no words that can express our teams and my own gratitude towards everything David and his print team selflessly has done for us all over ex-Yugoslavia. I have to emphasize this: whether you know it or not, football is bringing together children of people who used to look each other over a barrel of a gun. Just last weekend, 5 of our players played for Belgrade Blue Dragons, and that collaboration crosses so many borders, which gives us hope and great pleasure.

Also, I would be more than happy to welcome you in Sarajevo if and when your paths bring you to this chunk of Earth. If anything else I can do, I am at your disposal, knowing that your leap of faith will make a stable fun, educational, recreational and entrepreneurial system for youth in Bosnia and in the region.
With enormous gratitude, I wish you all the best.
Sincerely,
Eldar Balta
Sarajevo SpartansKlub američkog fudbala

Comments