What We Do and Why We Do It


Hello Folks,

Would like to ask for prayer for the shipment that is due to reach port in Croatia at the end of the this week and for the 20 members of the March HiS PRINT team that is due to leave on March 8 and lead our spring MiLO from the 8th to the 18th. 

Please pray for safety and opportunity to love them where they are and love them till they ask why. Speaking of loving them where they are please take the time to read the three short thank you's from coaches and presidents of some American Football clubs in The Balkans, Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia. 

Have a wonderful God filled day!
HE DID IT!
David


WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO and GO WHERE WE GO!
3 Messages from Coaches and Presidents Of Football teams in The Balkans. 


A Message from Mario Penic in Croatia
Former coach of the Split Sea Wolves

"Remember that one big part of boys were raised after the war this way in the balkan region and having sense of accomplishment, affirmation, emotion, through football can be /is a reason they like the sport. This way they compromise masculinity by showing emotions there. So showing love and affection through Jesus and giving football knowledge is one healthy path. Im so glad you still have the fire to do this. Bless your soul."

Vukasin in Serbia,
President of Wild Dogs
"When I first met David Moss and HiS PRINT, I had million questions, some skepticism and strength for only what I believed was right. Then I listen to David’s tale, his life and witnessed strength of his beliefs and love he has and love he shares with people. Now we often speak together of same things with different words. I believe one of many prints is made! One step at a time. Thank you David and thank you all of HiS PRINT Team."


Viki in Slovenia
President of Mustangs

"I had the honor to organize  and participate in one of the first Youth Tackle and Flag camps,  Pass It Forward with American coaches from HiS PRINT Ministries here in Slovenia. I met such a wonderful kids from all around Slovenia and even from another country, Serbia. I am happy that I did that and all the stress was worth it. I've met such an amazing young athletes, with big hearts and strong attitudes,not just boys but girls too. You, HiS PRINT, will change the future of American football around here, trust me. I wish more people would see things how I do and help developing young people but I believe that those days are coming too. So kids, coaches thank you for everything. A piece of my heart is with all of you wherever you are and see you next year. I love you."


Comments