Home Sweet Home

Being back on Texas soil and in my Baby Doll's arms is a great place to be! I am so thankful that is where I am, but the safest and best place to be is in God's will and that is where I was and pray I will continually be!

Back in my Baby Doll's arms!

Being gone just short of two months is a long time away without your bride beside you, so being back home is a huge blessing! Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support for HiS PRINT and our Summer 2017 MLO (Mission Learning Opportunity) efforts which just came to a close. But please don't let those prayers cease! HiS PRINT has grown into a full time ministry that is continually doing God's work throughout the year! Currently we are planning a fall event state-side, continuing collection and pick-up of donated equipment around the city, and are working on our two 2018 MLOs (planned for next March and June/July.)

As I reflect back on these past 2 months, there are so many remarkable and AWEMAXING moments that I cannot begin to summarize and put them on paper, but would like to share a few that occurred over the last couple of days! 

Mario Peni, one of the young men whom I've known for the past 6 years and have watched grow in his faith and mature as a husband and father, came to HiS HOUSE and surprised me! Mario is a member of the AFACT Committee who lives in Split.  He drove up to Sisak for a short 24 hour visit and worked at the warehouse to help separate football equipment. It was a blessing having him there for the meeting and catching up with one another, but the real kicker was when I prayed with him before leaving, he prayed for me and my family! I was not expecting that and was overwhelmed and overjoyed by his thoughtfulness! That was the first time I was prayed for out loud without me asking, and was a moment I will cherish a lifetime. 
Mario Peni.  It's a blessing to be prayed for by this brother!

On my last night at HiS HOUSE several visitors stopped over to spend time in prayer and say our goodbyes. Lordan & Martina from Sisak and Marko & Patrick from Slovenia drove down to visit for a few hours. Coach Antonio came by to say thank you and just spend a little time alone before he headed home to his family after spending many hours at the warehouse! 

Later in the evening Coach Daniel from the Storks and his wife came over, along with Neven and his family, Maja and two children Leo and Viki. Viki walked up and handed me 20 Kuna from her savings to give to HiS PRINT and that brought me to tears. Just the day before she had given me a picture she had drawn of Debbie for me to give her! Sweet little gifts from God. 
Neven and Maja's daughter Viki

Picture made by Neven's daughter Viki for Debbie, Viki's gift for my bride!

Marko, the Vice Mayor of Sisak and former Stork also came out to the house! We had a blessed time of visiting and eating some corn on the cob we had left over from lunch! Marko was excited to hear about the March Coach Clinics and gave his approval to use the turf soccer field for demonstrations. He also wants to advertise this to the city so that they know what HiS PRINT is doing and that Sisak will be hosting all the coaches from other countries! God's hand is at work in creating free advertising to declare His truth and love!

On the flight from Frankfurt to Houston I sat next to a Russian lady named Tatiana. Although she couldn't speak English we were able to communicate through actions and pictures.  It gave me a chance to help her and my chance to share HiS PRINT's motto of loving them where they are. The neat thing was that our communication, or lack of, touched a flight attendant so much it started a conversation with her as well! Then while I was sleeping the flight attendant gave me a small gift of appreciation which was really nice! They never asked why, but I know they felt God's love and I pray they saw Jesus' face! 
Tatiana, my new Russian friend who was on her way to visit her daughter in Florida.


I'll close this last blog for the 2017 Summer MLO with a Messenger conversation I had with Vukasin. God is revealing Himself constantly!  Read Vukasin's perspective of what is going on through HiS PRINT!

ME:  Miss you my friend 
VUKASIN:  Enjoy those hugs 🙂.  Miss you too David and on the same time im happy you came home 🙂
ME:  I will. Since I can't receive them from my friends in The Balkans, I must get them from my friends in Texas! I to am glad I came home! It was time I came home and reconnected with my bride!
VUKASIN:  Hey Balkan hugs are warming up for March 🙂
ME:  Can't wait for those! By the way met with the Vice Major the night before I left, he actually came out to HiS HOUSE, and I asked him for the use of the turf field and he was excited to help and said yes. He wants to advertise it and let people know it is happening!
VUKASIN:  Step by step 🙂 Leap by leap 🙂 
ME:  Yes Sir! Beginning to get others to see the bigger picture!! Of course, you know that we only want to love people where they are and love them till they ask why! And just thankful if the opportunity comes along!
VUKASIN:  Yes i know. It is amazing that people are starting to love other people through you. Through HiS PRINT. And through your actions they are waking up. You showed them the path, now they start touching the path with their feet.

My blessed friend Vukasin!

God is really opening doors and we are excited and blessed to walk through them. Thank you all for following us and I will follow up this blog with reactions from many who were on this year's Summer MLO by asking them to share their thoughts! God bless and remember Jesus loves you and so do I! 

HE DID IT! 
Mossman

Comments