Christian Sports Conference in Vienna Austria

This year's Sports Gathering is very dear to me since I was able to invite and sponsor several young men to come with me:

  • Dino from Croatia. We know him through our Football Program in Split. He is headed to South Africa on July 12 to attend sports ministry school and HiS PRINT is helping him with tuition
  • Nedo is from Germany and lives in Croatia and plays for the Split Sea Wolves, the football team we support. He is a young believer and someone I regularly Skype with to go over the Bible and disciple. I asked him to come and join me and he is so excited. I told home HiS PRINT would pay his conference fees. First hotel he has stayed in since he was 9. He's like a kid in a candy store! 
  • Srdan is a President from a football team in Serbia I met many years ago. He is a believer and one I wanted to come and experience the conference. I told him if he could find a way there I would pick up his conference fee. He took the long bus ride to get here and when he came into the first worship gathering with over 300 people from all over Europe he was absolutely floored! This has been a remarkable opportunity to love on these young men as they experience seeing God's disciples from all over Europe, seeing the Kingdom is alive!
The afternoon after the meetings we spent touring Vienna. Beautiful city and a great time. Then the event was topped off with a night of Bible Study and worship that was on Isaiah 40.  Prior to going to bed we had a meeting with dmany from the Balkans to discuss having a Bible translated for the region and finding the best possible language to do it in! There are so many countries and different cultures and regions represented it is not easy to find! But God is at work and I am excited to see how God is bringing this region together! 




HE DID IT!

Mossman

Comments