Croatia MLO - The House Grew Quiet

HiS HOUSE, a flurry of activity for the past month, is silent and empty. All of the team except myself and Heidi, left Sunday morning and made it back safely to Texas! Heidi is now in Zagreb visiting friends and Janko and I are here in the house alone, except for the dog and cats! At least they are outside! 

Saturday most of the team went on a little R&R trip to Italy, which was 3 hours away and spent the day sightseeing and relaxing! It was a blessing to hear their stories and to see that they enjoyed the time! They deserved every minute of it! They have been going non stop since arrival with all the ministry opportunities we were allowed to participate in. Heidi and C Bass stayed back and made some connections with campers and young adults that they had met through the library. They invited several them out to the house to play games and have fellowship. They had a blast and most of them stayed the afternoon and into the early evening! This prompted the thought of creating a worship and game night out here at HiS HOUSE next year, much like we did for the librarians this year! C Bass and Heidi want to organize something for next year and I told them to plan away!

I spent the day reconnecting with friends that I have not seen a few years or have been so busy during the mission have not had the opportunity to sit down and talk with! God blessed me with reuniting with Little John, one of our original baseball campers from 2006. It was a great time to catch up with him and hear how he has lived his life these past 10 years since primary school! He is now in 5th year of college and asking God what He would like for him to do! He is searching for God's direction. Listening to him speak with passion about living for God warmed my heart! 


Sunday morning the team all got up and left by 4:00 in the morning to  make their flight home and Heidi and I along with Janko went to church. I was asked on Friday evening at VBS if I would be willing to preach Sunday morning and although I had nothing prepared, I knew God would not provide this opportunity without providing the words! However, after Friday and most of Saturday hearing nothing but silence, I was worried that I may just have to start reading in Genesis and read till I ran out of time! God was faithful, however, as always and Saturday evening gave me the most precious passage to preach from: John 13 and The New Command of Love He gave His disciples on the night He was betrayed! The response was positive.  Coach Anthony and his son Borna came to church and that was a real blessing to have them there! After church I spent the afternoon in peace and quiet and then in the early evening I took Heidi to the train station and I went to town and met with several other people! It was a great evening of reconnecting and enjoyed myself immensely!


God has used the HiS PRINT Team to make an imprint and impact for His Kingdom again this year. Every year we witness more and more of a change in those around us and the draw of more and more into His light and love. We pray that those around us feel God's light and love through each of us! Blessings to you all and remember Jesus loves you and so do I!

HE DID IT!

Mossman

Comments