March 15: Little League Croatia - We are So Excited!

Folks,
Wanted to forward you 2 emails I received after meeting 6 men from Zagreb and Karlovac, two cities in Croatia! Yep you are correct, Little League in Croatia! Take the time to read and it will bless your heart!

The second email is from an American Football club in Split, Croatia who claims there is no God. Read his email and you can see God working on his heart!

Dear David,

I can't thank you enough for your will to get involved with our program. We will need your help and guidance to stay on the right path. My playing days are pretty much over. I will try to play few more games this fall. Still looking for the team:-) 
My baseball focus will be on working with the kids, organizing baseball events that will bring kids, parents and community together so that kids can have a more healthy childhood which will hopefully help them become better human being.
I have to admit that excitement I am feeling around my new path exceeds the excitement I had when playing.
I am so happy that more people are getting involved, my friends from playing days, parents of the kids, and then when we see what you guys are doing and the way you are doing it gives us strenght and confirmation that we are doing the right thing.
Hope te meet you :-) again soon, meanwhile we will keep you updated on our progress.

God bless you all,
Damir


The following facebook message is from Hrvoje Tolic who is with the American Football Team in Split who made the trip up to Sisak to say hello with another team member. There has been a rife in that team with the loss of a very dear member of it that is very close to me. They have parted ways since last year and it hurts to see that, but I know God is in control and that He will use it to bring glory to Him in two different directions.
David, thank you for everything, prayers and good wishes. We arrived safely home. I truly feel blessed to have the opportunity to be in Sisak and witness all the positive energy and great people there. Once again thank you Dave and God bless you and your family, it is hard for me to express all the gratitude for what you are doing for everyone here.


Comments