March 10: Day 2 - Croatia MLO - God Could end it today and it would have been successful!

Folks, 
In my haste last night to get to bed, because I was so tired and forgot, I forgot to describe the rejoicing reunion we had with Janko (Janko is our HiS HOUSE caretaker) and the wonderful visit we had with several of the "Old" Storks and Coach Daniel! 

First to see our old friend and brother is always refreshing and brings joy to my heart! To introduce Pastor Bill to him and watch the instant friendship develop was a blessing. Janko has been watching Bill preach on the internet for quite awhile and felt as if he knew him personally already! We sat around the table, the 3 of us and talked and laughed and laughed some more! Very fond memories of sitting around this dining room table over the past 10 years and many of those memories bring tears to my eyes.

Later in the evening Neven, Anthony, Dalabor and Coach Daniel came by the house! It was wonderful to see each of them and the hugs we shared were of a true love  love of a brother for a brother! That is why I feel so at home here. Every year when I come home I leave a part of my heart here and every time I come back a leave a little more. Dalabor actually is working in Germany and came all the way in to see me, since we hadn't seen each other this summer! Brought me to tears when I saw the love in his eyes! The hugs from Neven and Coach Daniel will remain with me throughout this trip and are etched on my heart for eternity. Not to mention Elvis who has been so instrumental in getting equipment orders filled throughout the year as people from all around Eastern Europe and The Balkans contact us for equipment! And now he is here helping us get everything together for the coaches clinic that starts tomorrow, Friday at 6:00.

Today was an eventful day with a lot of preparing for the clinic and several team members flew in. I got up to the airport to pick up Coach Michael Johnstone from Kosovo, He flew in at 7:00. Great finally meeting him in person. We have skyped and talked and prayed on Facebook, but never in person. What a blessing he is and fits in right with the rest of us. Joe Page drove in from the airport and got here in the afternoon as I was going to the bus station to pick up Mario from Split Sea Wolves. Blessing to have him here and help and encourage him as he is in Biblical Academy full time to become a missionary! Pastor Milos, the Pastor from Betel Baptist in Sisak came over.  To watch him and Pastor Bill interact was such a blessing. Kindred hearts melted together as one and I look forward to watching that friendship kindle and grow! God is so good at bringing people together!

Lastly, I would like to share an email with a young lady from Slovenia who started an American Football club there for children.  We have met through email and she has been to His HOUSE to pick up equipment that she ordered, but we have never met in person. The time we had was short, about 3 hours, but the time was very very special.  I am going to let her words from an email she sent me on her way back home speak for her! She came with their coach and administrative assistant:

David, it was a blessing for us too, to met all of you. Good people still exist and God is great... few years ago I lost the connection with God because of everything that happened to me.. and when I stopped praying a lot of bad things happened.. but one year ago when I went to Medugorje I started to believe and pray again and after this experience now David... I was crying all the way to Zagreb. Thank you. You filled us with such a powerful energy.. We felt so welcome and so familiar in His House. The best feeling ever. Thank you so much for everything our kids will be so happy. It's not because of me I have everything that I need food, job, clothes, roof on my head and that's all that I need this all is for our kiddos.. for their future.. my idol is Mother Theresa I always wanted to left prints on this world to  give back to community and to help children and you are helping me to follow my dreams. There is no word that can describe how I felt today �� you are a great man!! God bless you! 

Looking forward to see you on friday. Have a great clinic and be safe,
 Viki ( football facebook friend ��)





God bless you all and thank you for your love, friendship and support!

Blessings,

HE DID IT!
Mossman

Comments