Fall Croatia Trip - November 1


Well Folks,

We are packed and ready to go to Croatia for our fall mission trip! We have football hip, knee, thigh and tail-bone pads stuffed in our luggage along with football shoes, baseball cleats and hockey skates!

We will be in Sisak Croatia for a week do to several things and all for the glory of God!

I am bringing a hockey player with me to conduct a 4 day hockey camp, which is a huge blessing from God to allow us to touch more hearts for Christ with a different set of young boys and families. It has been so exciting to see how God has continued to open doors of opportunities for us to share and go love people where they are and love them till they ask why!

I will be busy meeting some city officials to arrange things for next years Texas Carnival in downtown Sisak in the Park along the River Kupa. We will also be doing some discipling sessions with some of the Storks as well as spending time sharing Jesus!

I did find out that they have planned a chestnut roast on Sunday evening! I am excited about this, which will allow me to sing the Christmas song with truth when I come to the verse: chestnuts roasting on a open fire, jack frost nipping at your nose!

Appreciate the prayers and I will keep you posted as often as I can. We have hockey camp starting Monday and it is from 8 to 10 pm, so there will be late nights!

Blessings to all thanks for following us!

David

Comments